As you probably already know, the catering sector is responsible for preparing and presenting many of the delectable goodies that we eat during various gatherings, parties, and events but it’s important to evaluate this industry from a critical perspective:
- Since 2014, the catering sector has grown faster than any other food service niche and it is projected to grow by anywhere from 2% to 5% during 2018.
- The catering industry does not have any monopolistic tendencies as there isn’t a single company that holds a disproportionate market share.
- Additionally, the typical caterer spends less than €0.10 of working capital for every €1.00 of labour, which makes it possible for any company, big or small, to achieve profitability.
- Roughly 40% of professional caterers stated that local corporate organisations delivered the most growth of any client category.
- Approximately 50% of private catering firms own or lease their own in-house kitchen facilities but four out of every five catered events are held off site, which highlights the significance of maintaining a versatile assortment of provisions, supplies, and appliances throughout the year.
As such, today’s catering sector presents a unique opportunity for talented, resourceful food service specialists but as any successful caterer will tell you, having the right equipment is just as important as having the right staff in place, if not more so. In this regard, it’s in your best interests to establish a close-knit partnership with a reputable online catering equipment supplier to help you remain on the cutting edge of preparation and presentation, especially if you’ve been struggling with outmoded appliances and provisions for quite some time.
Your Supplier Can Take Your Scope of Operations to the Next Level
Simply by visiting the webpage of a distinguished catering merchant, you’ll be able to browse through an extensive range of modernised equipment and learn about the latest trends with regard to food service, exhibition, and sanitisation.
This will allow you to identify the most helpful and supportive implements, technologies, and kitchen provisions based on your suite of services and budget, which is why countless catering companies are beginning to circumvent the retail marketplace and head directly to the source for their operational needs.
These Dexterous Wholesalers Are Truly a One-Stop Shop
Irrespective of whether you’ve been trying to replace your buffet supplies or purchase a new-age freestanding gas fryer, you’ll have a chance to browse through thousands of cost-effective products and order the exact collection of items you need. Shown below are the most sought-after equipment classifications that your supplier can provide:
- Front of house provisions and table service necessities
- Brand-name crockery and cutlery available in a vast array of styles, sizes, and functional inclusions
- Robust selection of bar supplies, beverage service instruments, and all forms of glassware
- Integral disposables, consumables, packaging products, and tableware
- Essential cleaning equipment ranging from ride-on floor cleaners all the way to water filters, dishwasher mechanisms, and other nuanced apparatus
- Industrial-grade kitchen appliances, machines, utensils, and tools
Best of all, these web-based suppliers are able to provide a quick turnaround time for all orders by way of a next-day click and collect service so be sure to start evaluating your equipment requirements as soon as possible.