If you run a business, it will have a strong online presence, and that means your precious data is at risk of cyber-attack. Merely having an Internet connection puts you at risk, and rather than opting for the traditional anti-span and virus software, there is a cloud based system that works silently in the background to ensure that your employees’ inboxes are all virus free and uncluttered with spam. If you have never considered anti-spam protection, here are just a few of the benefits you can expect to enjoy when you utilise the state of the art systems that are available today.
- Total Virus Protection – If you were to use a system like Mailcleaner, it works by creating a barrier between your employees’ inboxes and your incoming mail server, and this is done by simply reconfiguring your ISP’s DNS settings. This ensures that all incoming traffic is monitored 24/7, and should any suspicious email try to get through, it will be automatically quarantined, allowing you a range of options.
- Boost Productivity – When you consider how much time each of your employees actually spends decluttering their inboxes, using a reliable spam filtering system will result in more work being done. Whether you have 5 workers or 500, the system will work just as efficiently and will ensure that all spam emails are halted before they do any damage.
- Scalable Solutions – It matters not the size of your operation, as the developer has a range of affordable packages that are designed for specific situations, and this means you do not pay any more than you should. If you would like to know more about how this cloud based application can help your business, a Google search will point you in the right direction, and once you have discussed your needs with the experts, it won’t be long before you can breathe a sigh of relief.
- Round the Clock Support – Once you have signed up for an anti-spam solution, the system is overseen by the developer, and any issues can easily be rectified. Updates are automatic, and the customer would be fully briefed on how to use the interface, which couldn’t be an easier. With the cloud based system configured and installed, your employees can focus on doing their job, rather than having to deal with unwanted emails.
- Protect Against Corporate Theft – Modern business is fraight with risk, and your valuable corporate data needs to be fully protected, which can be done with a simple configuration, and the software takes minutes to install. There are hackers who specialise in stealing confidential data, and without complete protection, there is always a riak that your competitor might try o gain the upper hand by gaining insight into your company.
There has been much progress in the anti-spam industry, and the emergence of cloud based applications ensures that all of your critical data is protected, and with so many viruses about today, you know it makes sense.